Thank you for your purchase! Here are some simple rules to follow so you wont have to worry about copyright. I think you will find them to be pretty standard. This is how I make my living and the more you help me, the more drawings and images I can produce.
- There are no refunds. If you feel there has been a mistake, please contact Lynette
- You have not bought the copyright but a license to use the way you please within these parameters. If you would prefer to own all rights, please contact Lynette
- Personal use defined. Craft project, your own work, stationery or book. Anything you want as long is it is not for resale.
- Commercial use defined. E-book covers, spot drawings, websites, blogs, magazines, newsletters any use to enhance your product. All are covered, give me credit ©lynettestudio.com, or LynetteYencho. It would be very much appreciated if you add a link, http://www.lynettestudio.com/stuff/shop/download-store/
- Anything printed for resale, t-shirt, coffee mugs, calendars, can be reproduced for up to 500 items. After that, please contact Lynette@lynettestudio.com for a mass production license fee
- Nonprofit, anything. Again, credit and link is much appreciated!
- No third party sales or wholesale.
- Do not create products for competitor sites with my images.
- All illustrations and graphics on this site are solely owned by Lynette Yencho/GardenStudio and you cannot use or sell illustrations or graphics as your own or claim credit for them.
- The image cannot be resold or given for free on it’s own or sub-licensed, shared, transferred or redistributed
- Offer any illustrations to users of your website or blog for free or a price.
- Anything printed for resale, t-shirt, coffee mugs, calendars, can be reproduced for up to 500 items. After that, please contact Lynette@lynettestudio.com for a mass production license fee.
These rules sometimes only make sense to the professional but I promise you, they are important for an artist’s survival. If you don’t understand these rules and would like some clarification, please write me, Lynette .